Skip to content
- stay in bed just a little longer in the morning. pull the covers up, snuggle in and savor the minutes before the day starts
- put your best foot forward…that means
- best boots
- best coat
- best hair
- best jewellery
- prepare everything the day before, including finding proper black leather briefcase to carry laptop to show links to crowd gathered on the computer
- take as many business cards as I can find to pass out to the audience
- trust the universe the this is meant to be and you are ready!
- remember all the times you went to high school classes in Calgary, Alberta to talk about bipolar and managing mental illness
- remember you are a GREAT PUBLIC SPEAKER!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: