5. the Arbutus treehouse came down, now I have a perfect view from my office to my gate
4. Felt overwhelmed having the kids home. Cried. Then Cried some more wondering who needs a Spring Break two weeks long? Well, clearly, my children do of course, but it takes some doing for this writer to switch gears and head back to childhood and having lots of fun
3. wrote my first draft of a story and submitted it for my new job as a reporter at our local newspaper. one down, many more to come, I hope!
2. did a headstand in yoga and now feel super-duper relaxed
1. loved having the weekend to myself at home and realized how lucky I am to be living this old life of mine!! Gratitude.